Sunday, February 26, 2012

Week 7 February 12 to February 18



Sunday
February 12, 2012
Went to Mass in Havelock and had breakfast at the White House Cafe. Worked on the computer and printed invitations for the Jewelery Party on March 4. Meghan phoned and we had a nice chat. She is enjoying her job at the bead store. Later Christopher phoned and we got caught up on family.cloudy

Monday
February 13, 2012
Ken and Derik Finished the painting and helped us move the stove in. My Christmas present from Sean arrived a book on Fonts called 8 Faces. We had lunch at Bigga Joes and went to the hardware store. Spent more time on the computer and made a list of questions to ask Jason. We used the stove and had supper in the kitchen.cloudy

Tuesday
February 14, 2012
Happy Valentines Day. Fr, brought me carnations. It was a busy work day and we had coffee with Paul. Bigga Joes sent me a carnation and a rose and John bought carrot cake yum! cloudy

Wednesday
February 15, 2012
We had coffee with Paul after my work again. Steve and Derik had the cupboard here and they did some plumbing but nothing is hooked up yet. Had subs for supper. cloudy

Thursday
February 16, 2012
I got my hair cut today at Nadines. and we had an appointment at the bank. I opened an interest free savings account. Christopher called. Steve and Derek were here and I now have a sink, dishwasher and microwave! I cooked spanish rice for supper. Derek helped John bring in all the units and the corner cupboard is now fastened in. John went to his Lions meeting.rainy misserable day.

Friday
February 17, 2012
Went to Mass this morning before work. It was a busy day with lots of phone calls. Jason sent his bill for the computer and stopped in and changed my browser to firefox. He also brought the Battery Backup. We worked on cleaning cupboards and doing dishes. I figured out how to move my fils on the computer all by myself. I cooked a tuna casserole for supper. snow and sun and clouds high 3 low -4.

Saturday
February 18, 2012
Lots of snow but mild. Dave & Mary came over and measured for the cupboard doors. We went to the Hardware Store 10th Anniversary and had cake and wraps. Bought paint and ordered knobs for the cupboards. Sun came out in the sfternoon. Spaghetti for supper. I missed it!

No comments: