Monday, March 11, 2013

March 3-9

Sunday March 3, 2013
Paul's birthday. No contractors here today! Had breakfast with Lou & Carmel at BH. Put the snowmen away. Did some thinking, measuring and talking about our bedroom. John moved some things around.
Monday March 4, 2013
Brendon (my nephew) and Ryan here this morning and they made great progress with the bed. The weather was great and they worked outside. Chris here this evening. I finished putting the March/April things out and got all of January/February put away. Got notification of John W's retirement. Joan phoned to tell us that Dorothy's dad "Mugsie" had passed away.
Tuesday March 5, 2013
Didn't sleep well. Changed my idea about night tables. Brendon stopped in at work and  I explained it to him and everything is a go. When I got home from work they were painting the units in the dining room. Chris  was here and he thinks he will be finished by Thursday.
Wednesday March 6, 2013
Went to work. Lots of visitors. Brendon & Ryan cutting sanding and assembling units. I called Joan and she is going to the funeral with Sean. Chris finished all the painting. Meghan called and we will pick up the jewellery when we go to Ottawa on the 22nd.
Thursday March 7, 2013
Brendon & Ryan here at 9 sanding so no sleep in today. Found a new free game on the computer "Heroes of Hellas 3". Sean called and he will be picking up Gillian too. John went to his Lions dinner.
Friday March 8, 2013
Up early to drive to Toronto (North York). Leonard's funeral was at 11:00. Met Joan, Sean Gillian and Luke outside the Church. Len's brother Monsignor P. did the Mass and spoke very well. The reception was at the Church following and then those who wanted went to the burial site which was downtown.  We went to Ikea and got wardrobes for the bedroom with dressers to go inside them. They are very heavy. Luckily Sean and Gillian stopped in shortly after we got home and helped to unload them.
Saturday March 9, 2013
Chris was back to pick up the rest of his supplies. We had coffee at Burger Hut BH for short. The mattress arrived at 4:30 so we were able to go to Mass at 5. John opened a box for the dresser. Lots of parts. We made the bed and I went to bed early with my book. Had to put the clocks forward for day light savings.

No comments: