Sunday, July 15, 2012

July 8 to july 14


Sunday
July 8, 2012
Philip called this morning to say he was leaving for camp and to tell us about his graduation at 10:00am. July 27th. I t is still very warm but a few clouds make it more bearable. I made a crock pot stew. John is still working on sorting out his office. We went to BH for coffee in the afternoon (and ice cream for me). Carole called and we will go to Peterborough tomorrow. I hope my scratchy uncomfortable throat is better. 

Monday
July 9, 2012
Carole picked me up at 9:45 and we went to Peterborough. My cold is hovering. Vinney's first and I bought John four summer shirts for $15.00! One of them is a Columbia. Then Dollarama where I bought two storage boxes and a bunch of shower curtain hooks to make a rain chain. We had lunch at 50's where Aunt Joan does dishes some weekends. It was very good. I actually went in with Carole to Nofrills and got a cauliflower and toilet paper! On the way home we stopped at Burger Hut for coffee and had a soft ice cream. Carole dropped me off and John and I went back for more coffee! Beautiful day not too humid. Christopher called to reserve his bed for him and Lori for the weekend.

Tuesday
July 10, 2012
My cold is much worse but went to work. After work went to BH for early supper. No appetite so I had a salad. Came home and had a nap. Hung clothes up after work and brought them in before we went to Cobourg for the band Concert. It was a very good concert. After we went to dairy Queen and I had a banana split. Beautiful day.

Wednesday
July 11, 2012
Managed to get all the jobs needed done at work for the 15th. Went for a nap after work. Cold dragging me down. Weather very nice but warmer. Invited for a swim but not up to it. had Bigga Joe's pizza for supper. Didn't turn any computer on at home.

Thursday
July 12, 2012
Balanced my purse and the bank account. Lunch at BH. Hot again. Getting caught up on computer. Had slushies this afternoon. Light supper left over pizza. John went to a Lion's directors meeting. I made 5 necklaces. Hot.

Friday
July 13, 2012
Hot again and neither of us slept well. Had lunch at Burger Hut and read in the afternoon under the fan. Made a macaroni salad. Baseball starts at 8am tomorrow. Sean & Tammy with Stephen and Christopher & Lori came tonight. We had a lovely evening chatting and visiting.

Saturday
July 14, 2012
ANOTHER hot sunny day. We were at the ball diamond at 8:00 am. for the 4th Annual Memorial Ball Tournament. John was at the BBQ till 3:00pm. I kept score for 8 games from 8-5. A long hot day. The kids all went home after we cleaned up and John & I went to the pool with Tom & Joyce. Early to bed. 

No comments: