Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter Everyone





Just a quick update to say I have an appointment on April 27 for the set up of the Radiology and I will get my treatment schedule then. I am going to visit my children and grandchildren next week and hope to spend a couple of days with each of them. I am not getting my strength back as quickly as I did before but each day is a bit better than the last one.



My granddaughter Meghan and I are doing the "Bead Bop" probably May 2-3 (6 Ottawa area stores will have sales, demonstrations, workshops, trunk shows, or "make-and-takes". "Bead Boppers" can purchase a "Bead Bop Passport" at any participating Bead Store. The Passport entitles you to a 15% discount on most purchases made during the Bead Bop, a beader's loot bag which will include, a beading caliper, a copy of Canadian Beading Magazine and some surprises. Each "bopper" will also have a chance on a draw for a $50 gift certificate at each store visited) Then I will come home or maybe go to Kingston for the start of the treatments who knows!!


Clipart from "Easter" by Bel Vidotti Scraps

No comments: